Honestly, it’s been around 2 weeks since I’ve started blogging, and I had to stop due to exams. Today, however, I decided to check on some blogs when I saw this notification. Thank you so much to Ananya Studios. I would highly recommend her blog, it’s got amazing content for her readers!
About the awards:
“An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” ~ Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
(I copied it from Ananya’s blog, so you better check her out!)
Ananya Studios’ Questions:
Hill stations or beach?
Hill stations, I’m not very comfortable when it comes to wearing swim suits.
What type of songs do you like the most?
My favourite genre is rock, which includes pop rock, psychedelic rock, metal, anything rock basically.
What is your favourite genre of movie?
I don’t prefer watching movies, but if I were to, it would be action/horror/adventure.
Do you think robots will take over humans in the future?
YES. YES. This thought troubles me every night. Every night.
What are your thoughts on gender equality and racism?
Segregating people on the basis on something they can’t change is obviously very stupid, but I think that instead of pretending that we are all the same, we can acknowledge the differences among us and appreciate them. We are all different and nothing can change it.
- True Strange Library
- PATRICK STORIES
- Positive Side Of The Coin
- Understanding The Unspoken
- The Piney Chemist
- Nameera Ever After
- Vrunda Chauk
- The cookie’s corner boutique
- Where can you see yourself in ten years from now?
- Which book series would you recommend?
- Introvert or extrovert?
- Are you happy with your life currently?
- If you could transform yourself into an animal, which one would it be and why?
- If you were stuck in a fictional world, which one would it be and why?
- Any TV show series you could recommend?