Hussein and Huguette both were kind enough to nominate me for this lovely award, hence I would like to thank both of them for considering me worthy enough!
You can check out Hussein’s blog right here, as he creates a long-lasting impression in the hearts of the readers with his words.
You can check out Huguette’s blog here, for the thought-provoking opinions she has on various topics!
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate blogs who have unique content, strong writing, and beautiful images or photographs. I feel special to receive such a nomination. Here are the rules:
In order to receive the award, each nominee will have to:
Thank the person who nominated him/her.
Link to the blog of the person who nominated him/her.
State 7 facts about himself/herself.
Nominate other bloggers who bring joy into their daily life (Note: There’s a different rule which asks nominees to nominate 15 more bloggers
7 facts about myself:
- I’m a night owl, I sleep at somewhere around 3 am and going to school isn’t particularly helpful, since I have to wake up at 6 am for that and rely on coffee for the rest of the day.
- I get ideas for poems and writings at night, for some strange reason. My mind is hence the most creative at night-time.
- I had a money plant a few years ago and I absolutely loved it! I think I cared for it more than I cared for myself😂. (it was reallyyyyyy long) unfortunately, we were shifting cities and I never saw it again..
- I cannot dance. At all.
- I am usually a messy person, but every now and then I love clearing everything up and organising stuff properly, guess it depends on my mood.
- I’ve never heard a 1 Direction song. Sorry if I just offended anyone, but I don’t think I can appreciate their songs.
- I really like having short hair, mostly till the shoulders. Long hair stress me out.